Improvisational Theater

Monday, June 3, 2013

When they say I give them courage, it gives me courage...

"Went and saw some good improv tonight at the Brody. It definitely makes me appreciate what we're being taught at PSU. I think God heard me complaining about not learning the technicality of Improv, so he sent me Domeka Parker. I now have a notebook full of advice, inspiration, games, do's and don'ts...but more importantly, I have a heart full of courage to just get out there and do work!"
 
 
 

This note is incredibly flattering to me.  I cannot express the amount of warm fuzzy I am rolling in.  As silly as it may sound, my life's goal is helping people to play, build their confidence,  respect improv and do it because they LOVE it. When a students says I've done that for them, lead them there or walked with them when they found it, its the most rewarding compliment in the world to me. Thanks Lacey.

No comments: