Improvisational Theater

Monday, March 2, 2015

WE: A new workshop designed to strengthen the two person scene.

Over the last two years I have carefully studied the two person scene. I have identified common strengths and weaknesses, traps and roadblocks. I've used this study to create some very uncommon tools toward bolstering the two person scene, finding connection, shared focus and spontaneous trust. This workshop takes the daunting task of navigating creativity and simplifies the business of finding one another, taking each other in and building a shared world together.

Please contact me if you, your group, your school or your theater are interested in hosting this workshop.  I am presently organizing another teaching tour and would love to put you on my itinerary.

Check out the workshops tab on the home page to see other workshops I offer.


No comments: